Application Deadline: July 1, 2014
MUST BE REGISTERED BEFORE SUBMITTING SUMMER APPLICATION
If your enrollment changes after awards have been made, please be aware that they may change AND your disbursement will be delayed. Final award eligibility will be based on enrollment at the financial aid census date.
* Please answer all questions
Student ID # (5000):
All official corresponden
ce regarding Financial Aid will be sent to your Patriot email account
Please review our
Satisfactory Academic Progress
policy for required completion percentage and GPA requirements.
r awards are offered and accepted and you are placed on Financial Aid suspension after grades are posted for the Spring semester, you must submit a
. Otherwise, you will remain on suspension for the upcoming school year. As per the policy above, you must complete 75% of attempted hours & meet GPA requirements without receiving financial aid to be eligible for future awards.
A. ELIGIBILITY FOR GRANTS
1) Summer Pell Grant awards will be based on any remaining eligibility for 2013-2014.
2) Supplemental grant funding is limited. Those students with the greatest need (including graduate students) will be considered on a "first-come, first-serve" basis.
Supplemental grant funding requires a minimum of 6 hours total enrollment.
UT TYLER STUDENTS are eligible to receive summer funding. A regular student is one who is seeking a degree from UT Tyler. Transient and non-degree seeking students will not be awarded.
B. ELIGIBILITY FOR STUDENT LOANS
1) Loan eligibility is based on unmet need and yearly maximums (Dependent max: $5500 for freshman; $6500 for sophomore; $7500 for junior & senior. Independent max: $9500 freshman; $10500 sophomore; $12,500 junior& senior).
Note: Yearly maximum minus fall and/or spring disbursement equals summer loan award eligibility.
2) Students must be enrolled in at least
6 credit hours at UT Tyler
to be eligible to receive student loans.
MUST BE REGISTERED BEFORE SUBMITTING
WILL BE NOTIFIED
VIA PATRIOT STUDENT EMAIL
THAT THEIR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
If you are a DEPENDENT student and wish to apply for a Parent PLUS Loan, you must complete the
Summer PLUS Request Form
Will you be enrolled concurrently at any other college during the Summer term?
If yes, what college?
(Must have Financial Aid Concurrent Enrollment Form and
orm on file with Registrar's office)
Are you a "Study Abroad" student with another university as your host campus? (Not Summer Travel Study)
If yes, what college? (Must have pre-approval form on file)
If you attended and received financial aid from any university or college please indicate below (Please put NA if not applicable):
College attended Summer 2013:
College attended Fall 2013
College attended Spring 2014
Where do you plan to attend college for Fall 2014:
By submitting this form I understand:
1) that I may receive assistance from only one institution per term
2) that I must cancel all pending financial aid award offers at other institutions
3) that I am not requesting aid for classes taken to make up a deficiency as required by UT Tyler’s Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress policy: